Northwest Wellness will be closed on Memorial Day, May 25th, 2015
Injections Special! For the whole month of SEPTEMBER all injections are only $25 each! Please call 253-927-0660 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
Join Northwest Wellness for our Annual Backpack Drive the WHOLE month of August!
Free New Patient Chiropractic Exam, X-Rays and Adjustment, New Patient Naturopath appointment or New Patient Physical Therapy appointment with donation of ALL items listed!
Free chiropractic adjustment or cold laser treatment with 5 of the items listed donated.
#2 pencils with erasers
box of 24 crayons
metal pointed scissors
1.5 in. 3 ring binder
Help Support Federal Way School District and kids!
Northwest Wellness will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th, 2018 and will return to seeing patients Thursday, July 5th 2-6pm. Please call 253-927-0660 to schedule an appointment.
Spring Into Health Event: April 9th-April 14th 2018
Join Northwest Wellness for FREE services, classes, goody bags, coupons, raffle prizes and more!
- Free new patient exam and x-rays.
- Free new patient naturopath visit.
- Free new patient physical therapy exam.
- Free cold laser session.
- $50 massages all week!
- 20% off all packages and supplements.
- Free 30 minute acupuncture session.
- Monday, April 9th, 5pm Stretching at Your Desk Class with Dr. Naccarato and Britt. Many of the common aches an pains we treat in the clinic are caused in part by prolonged sitting. Sitting at a desk all day can lead to poor postural habits and create dysfunction in the musculoskeletal system. Joints become stiff, muscles become tight, and the body starts to interpret these changes as pain. If you are one of the many people who sit for the majority of your day at work, you may be dealing with headaches, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, or a combination of the above. The good news is that many of these common aches and pains can be prevented with a simple workplace exercise program. This workshop will teach you a simple exercise and stretching program that you can easily do in the office. Learning these tips and tricks can not only help with aches you have now, but can also prevent further complications down the road.
- Wednesday, April 11th, 6:30pm Hormone Replacement and Aging Healthfully Talk with Dr. Jeff Thomas.
Why do we age? Various organ systems throughout the body age at differing rates. Generally, we lose 1% function annually after age 30. Genetics, cellular damage, detoxification challenges, environmental exposures, and day to day wear and tear are all factors that contribute to aging. This presentation will take a closer look at how our body's change over time and what we can to support vitality, enhance our response to daily stressors, and support a healthy intimate connection with your partners. We hope you will join us for this invigorating discussion.
- Thursday, April 12th, 1pm Nutrition and Chiropractic Care Talk with Dr. Megan Anderson. Dr. Anderson has an exciting class planned on Thursday, April 12th. The topic is on the Seven Essentials for Optimal Health, Healing, and Human Performance. Dr. Anderson will discuss a wide range topics for healthy living from a proper functioning nervous system, the food we eat, fitness, stress, etc. This class is about moving from a health survival mode to a health thriving mode!
Reproductive Health Talk with Dr. Safiya McCarter
Thursday, March 22nd @ 6:30 pm.
Happy Women’s History Month! Join Dr. Safiya McCarter on March 22 for her monthly health talk. This health talk will mark the start of her Reproductive Health Series. She will begin this series talking about the menstrual cycle, providing insight into some of the most common concerns and answering some most frequently asked questions. Come in with your questions and enjoy a nice herbal tea blend that supports the reproductive system. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, March 22! Please RSVP by calling 253-927-0660
Free Health Talk with Dr. Jeff Thomas, Wednesday, March 14th at 6:30 PM
Mold - What you need to know!
Please call 253-927-0660 to schedule an appointment or reserve your spot in class.
FREE Health Talk with Dr. Safiya McCarter, Thursday, March 1st at 6:30 PM
February is American Heart Month!
Do you know how sleep impacts heart health? Adequate sleep is vital to overall health and a sense of well being. Join Dr. McCarter for her monthly health talk to learn how sleep impacts heart health. While you listen, you will also be able to enjoy one of Dr. McCarter's tasty nighttime tea blends. See you there!
Location: Northwest Wellness 34730 Pacific Hwy. S., Federal Way, WA 98003
Date/time: Thursday, March 1st, 6:30pm
Call (253) 927-0660 to reserve your spot in class! Light refreshments provided.
Is Stress Making you Sick?
Wednesday, February 14th, 6:30 PM
Join Dr. Jeff Thomas for a FREE Health Talk on "Is Stress Making You Sick?" Light Refreshments provided. Please call 253-927-0660 to reserve a spot in class!
Northwest Wellness would like to welcome Dr. Megan Anderson! Dr. Anderson will be joining the Northwest Wellness team, Tuesday, January 15th! She is committed to helping your body operate at its peak function. She guides your spine to its proper alignment, offering a natural alternative to surgery and medicine – one that lets your body heal from the inside out. Graduating with a double major in both Nutrition and Exercise Science from Bastyr University in 2002, Dr. Megan has a rich background in healthy living. She continued to pursue alternative ways to help others heal by completing her doctorate in 2008 at Life Chiropractic College West. Working closely with patients and families, she focuses on educating you throughout every step of your wellness plan. She loves traveling, yoga, hiking, trying new restaurants, and hunting for her favorite Washington winery. She is not afraid to try new things and has even put her chiropractic skills to work with animals.
Northwest Wellness Annual Food and Clothing Drive November 11th, 2017, 9-12pm, 1-4pm
Bring in non-perishable food items, warm blankets and gently used clothing for the following FREE services: New Patient Exams/X-rays (the week of), chiropractic adjustments, cold laser therapy, 10 minute chair massage, Naturopathic New Patient Exam (the week of), and New Patient Acupuncture appointments (week of and day of event).
By appointment only. Please call 253-927-0660 to schedule. Please bring donated items the day of the event to Northwest Wellness. All donations will support the Federal Way Food Bank.
For the whole month of September, all of our new injections will be only $25.
Please call 253-927-0660 schedule. Same day appointments available!
*one per person, cannot be used on past services
Visit our licensed massage therapists, Jennifer and MJ at the Federal Way Farmers Market on Saturday, August 19th. They will be offering chair massage and coupons to use for any of our services! For more information regarding the farmers market please visit their website at http://federalwayfarmersmarket.com/