Helping the sick and injured regain health
Dr. Nichols discovered the benefits of chiropractic first-hand after suffering an injury in college. Through chiropractic care, not only did she experience relief from pain, but a shortened recovery time. Describing her desire to enter the profession, she states, “When I discovered the philosophy, art, and science of chiropractic, I knew I found a profession where I could truly help sick and injured people regain their health.”
Providing Quality Chiropractic Care Since 1984
Serving Federal Way since 1984, Dr. Nichols is committed to providing quality care. She is an active member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association, is now President Elect of the WSCA, and is also a member of the Federal Way Chiropractic Society.
An avid athlete, Dr. Nichols enjoys backpacking, cycling, hiking and skiing. As of recently, she has developed a passion for ballroom dancing. She also enjoys spending time with her children and grandchildren.
If chiropractic sounds promising, we encourage you to have a firsthand experience in our Federal Way practice. It’s easy to get started. Call today.
Elections and Appointment
- President, Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission 2001-2009
- Chiropractor of the Year 2011
- The WSCA Gavel Award 2011
- WSCA Special Service Award 2008
Certification and Diplomats
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practioner (CCEP)
- Diplomat in Chiropractic Rehabilitation, Eligible (DACRB)
- Board Certified in Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Federal Way Chiropractic Association
- Federal Way Chamber of Commerce